Sunday, April 19, 2009

gabi stern bio



hi everyone!
I really want to start exchanging!
My name is Gabriela, I'm 29 years old.
I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, I also have a cat named Pola.
I'm a graphic designer and I work at home now..I also make bookbindings!
I like to draw everyday!! And i love making pinhole photos too.
My first language is Spanish and i'm studying german now.
I like to travel as much as I can, even going to little town near this city to escape from caos and relax and make drawings in the open air. I love nature and plants...
I think it's very difficult to describe myself and in English it's even more difficult!

I hope we start soon to exchange our moleskines!
Saludos,
gabi

1 comment:

Kip Sauce said...

Nice to meet you Gabi, I'm glad to see there's people outside of our continent in the exchange. Y por si acaso escribe muy bien en ingles !