Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Done with Julie's book !


I just finished Julie's book, it was sitting at my drawing table waiting for some final touches which I finally got to. I'm way happier with the portrait I did of Julie than the one of myself but all in all I'm pretty satisfied. This will be on it's way to Josh very soon. Julie I hope you like it ! Oh and I received Death by Monkey's book the other day so I'll have some photos of that soon. It's kind of fun playing catch up, I like the pressure !! Thanks again to everyone for their patience.

R.G.Peredo

5 comments:

Marty Harris said...

Love this book so far. Very nice entry.

Julie said...

Hey Rob, thank you so much! I really like it, the delicate shadings and the nice background! :))

Kip Sauce said...

I promise it looks better in person Julie !! Thanks Marty !

jennifer kraska said...

Great job Rob!

Burger Raff said...

hey that looks great
i like the similarity in the shirt pattern and the wallpaper