Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gabi?

Hi everyone!

Have you guys got some news from Gabi? I sent her a Flickr Mail last week but got no response. And Son has not received anything from her yet, no book, no e-mail neither... Gabi, please leave a comment to tell us how things are going for you. I hope you still want to take part to this exchange.

I though that if Josh (LarsP) has not sent his book to Gabi yet, he could send it to Son, for this first round only, so that would keep the books moving and let some time to Gabi to finish her entry... What do you guys think about that? I don't want to rush anybody...

Julie

3 comments:

aAron said...

i've got her in another group and she said she was sick...but has gotten better and is sending out molys soon

Julie said...

ok, thanks aaron!

gabi said...

Hi everyone!
Sorry i didn't answer before!I've been sick but i'm still here! i'm trying to finish my entry...I will post it to Son this week. I won't keep you waiting anymore!
saludos!
gabi