Thursday, August 6, 2009

BAR FIGHT !!


Here are a couple of Polaroids of me and death by monkeys after a bar brawl !!! Us Moly Xchangers have to stick together. I used watercolor, colored pencils, india ink, and markers. The watercolor was working fine on death by monkeys, but when I was using the watercolor on my face it started soaking in really quickly (weird). Anyway I think it came out pretty good (the watercolor ) I'm a big fan of plaid so I might keep it as my personal theme for this exchange. This book is about 85% done. A little more tightening up and it'll be on it's way to Chicken Master Josh. Hope you like it DBM!!!

8 comments:

Burger Raff said...

HA! It looks like youre comparing beatings on a kitchen tablecloth...you know, the vinyl kind that sticks to your elbows and arms...you know the one. Came out great

southofthecliff said...

"Yeah, but you should have seen what I did to his fists!"

aAron said...

that's awesome...in reality it's actually unfortunate how many times I've had to have that tooth repaired.

claire said...

that is just too awesome!

emon xie said...

I really dig this, and thanks for sharing your process as well, very snappy!
e

Julie said...

I really laughed when I saw this, great portraits!

It's actually my fault if you had trouble with watercolor, I added some spray coating on my drawing but I have not enough protected the next sheet...sorry! You wont have this problem with E's moly and the others, promise!
I will mail it tomorrow.

jennifer kraska said...

Truly Awesome.

Kip Sauce said...

Thank you all for the kind words, I just had to let everyone know that me and Aaron are tough customers. Yeah Julie I kinda figured about the fixative it's ok it worked out in the end. Curveballs can be kind of interesting to deal with. I'm definitely excited for the next Moly.