Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's DORK, not DORE!



Apparently there's been some confusion. You see, I must have told one of my stupid jokes, and somebody called me a dork. So far, nothing out of the ordinary. However, Julie must have overheard and thought the listener called me dore, which, if you put a little accent thingy over the "e," means "golden" in French. From that, Julie figured I must be some kind of genetically modified chicken, one who not only tells bad jokes, but lays golden (dore) eggs. Being the entrepreneurial type, Julie locks me in with the chickens, and waits. I drew in the little thought bubble to really drive the point home.

8 comments:

Julie said...

I'm still waiting... ;)

thank you Josh, I love it!

jennifer kraska said...

This is great! Love the story.

Kip Sauce said...

Looks good chicken master Josh !

Burger Raff said...

Thats an elaborate plot! Definilly cool to keep a story and charecters moving throught the entries

aAron said...

Looks great.
...Julie, I've got two moly's..one of which I've started.. sorry for the delay. It's been a busy summer.

Julie said...

that's fine Aaron
Please send one at time if possible

emon xie said...

totally digging on the evolving plot, going to be a great challenge when this gets around to my dining room table / art desk! :)
e

claire said...

right on... I can't wait to start getting some of these! :)