Sunday, April 18, 2010

Completely finished with Claire's book !


Here is the finished product. I actually did a portrait of Claire and i thought it looked terrible so i did the one you see there on a separate sheet of drawing paper and surgically inserted it into her japanese moly. I didn't want to take up much more room or do something similar to what i did in Aaron's book, so i decided to make a smaller portrait of myself. I continued Julie's leaves and eventually added myself as a giant balloon being carried by Claire's hand ( one of the photos Claire included in her reference shots was a giant photo of her hand holding a pen, so i felt like Claire really wanted someone to draw her hand) I have no clue how all it all ties together except in it's randomness, which always ties everything in. I hope you like it Claire and i hope everybody else does as well.

-RG Peredo aka Kip Sauce

4 comments:

jennifer kraska said...

I think it's fantastic!

Burger Raff said...

you make an angry baloon. These are great, nice colored hatching!

Kip Sauce said...

Hahaha i don't know why i made myself look so pissed, hahahaha.

claire said...

sweeeeeeet!