Monday, April 12, 2010

So who has who's books ???

Hi I've been missing in action for a little, but i'm back with full force. I just finished up Emon's book and shipped it to Josh and i'm currently working on Claire's book which is about 65-70%finished. Just some small details, glue and fixative and it'll be ready to go ! I'm just curious how things are working out ? I think some people have dropped out and such so i just want to know about who has what and when and where ? I'll post some photos of Claire's book as soon as i get a chance.


-Kip Sauce

4 comments:

claire said...

hey all... still here... still book-less...

emon xie said...

I've recently passed on 2 books to Aaron, and I held those up for way longer than I should have, that's totally my fault! No other books in hand currently.
e

Julie said...

I'm going to start on Son's book this weekend!

jennifer kraska said...

Hi All - Here & Moly-less.