Saturday, June 26, 2010

Moving..........

Hey fellow moly_x_portrait 5ers,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be moving - to Germany! It's an awesome opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. I move at the end of August. I am still VERY interested in staying with this group, but understand if throws a wrench in the system. I should have my German address sometime in July, would be happy to forward as soon as I get it. Think of it as another international layer to the international moleskine exchange.

Let me know what you guys think. I totally understand if you want to vote me off the island.

Best,
Jenn

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow, this is great!
I dont see any problem, this group is quite slow for the moment anyways... we could change the shipping order for you to be before or next to Son to avoid long shipping delays.