Saturday, August 21, 2010

Call for Entries


I am thrilled that moly_x will be exhibiting at Minnesota Center of Book Arts (MCBA), between mid-January through March 2011. It's coming up! This is a great venue, and this exhibit could mean some wonderful opportunities for other exhibitions around the country, and possible grants. This is a very receptive community.

I would like a few of the great portrait books from this group. These books do not have to be completed. If you have a book right now would you consider sending it to me next. It will be out of circulation through March, but it will get some wonderful attention. I will guarantee it's safe return, or delivery to the next artist on the list.

MCBA does a great job of documenting their shows, so you will have a nice record. Whoever is in the book may add another credit to her/his resumé. We will continue to look for other similar venues for moly_x exhibitions. There are many book art institutions like this around the country, and there are many university book arts, and illustration programs.

I have dreamed of this exhibit since we started this little project. I would like to get 2 or 3 portrait books from this group.

Thanks for you help.

Yours,

Marty

8 comments:

Julie said...

wow, this looks exciting!

Marty Harris said...

Got a book to lend for the show?

Julie said...

I have Morissa's book with me. It is filled by six great and colourful entries, I can send it to you when I'll be done (if she agrees)

Kip Sauce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kip Sauce said...

Whoever has mine can send it in if they wouldn't mind. I have Son's so if he doesn't mind I can send his.

Morissa said...

i dont mind if you enter my book at all. Seems like a fantastic opportunity!

barefootjosh said...

whoever has mine can submit it as well. I have Claire's.

aAron said...

mine too, really, seems fun.