Sunday, September 5, 2010

Creative Hiatus...

Hey guys n' Gals... I still haven't had a book since November of last year. This is such a great group of folks, but perhaps if the books cruised along a little quicker, my creative energy may have stayed... but mine has fizzled! My summer sailing trip made me realize that I really enjoyed doing 'nothing' (and would love to spend more time doing it)! I sadly think it is time for me to shut down my involvement in these exchanges... my plate is full enough, and I am really wanting to simplify! These exchanges are supposed to be fun, but I just don't like the feeling that they are something I HAVE to do (even though I haven't had one from this exchange in a while), amongst all my other "have to do's". Sorry guys... hope you can still keep it going! Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed doodling with you all... :)

Who has mine? I can send you my address if you just want to send it back to me...


11 comments:

barefootjosh said...

Hey Claire,

I have it. I understand the whole creative "coming and going" thing. Send me your address and I'll mail your moly.

claire said...

Thanks Josh, My mind is completely rebelling when I pick up a pencil right now!
I emailed you my address... sorry again guys, I really enjoyed this one, but somethings just had to go :(

Claire

Julie said...

oh nooooo

Maybe the "pressure" came because you were involved in too many exchanges... You could try to keep just one group (this one!)

hehe, i'm just trying to convince you ;) I'm sad to read that, but I truly understand your decision.

claire said...

you know Julie... you are totally right. Part of my concern is I haven't had a book since last November and I am afraid they are all going to hit me at once. Has anyone heard from Son lately? Does he have any books yet either (he is who mails to me)? ;) I really like this group, and of all the ones I am in, as it has been going along well for the most part...

Kip Sauce said...

I still don't get how people are just not getting books ? Where is the break in the chain ?

claire said...

hmmm... just from looking back at the posts, Jennifer would have sent Arron's book to Morissa Feb 2010 and nothing seems to have moved since.
Morissa and/or Son: Do either of you guys have a backlog of books?

aAron said...

ian had a baby recently, he might have a few

claire said...

oh man, I am totally confused now... I just tried to do a track of who should have what... Probably better if I just ask... WHO HAS WHO"S BOOK? I have none.

aAron said...

I have Josh Burggraf's

emon xie said...

I don't have any from this group currently (sniff! sniff!)

Julie said...

I still have morissa's