Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who Has Who's Book???

Hey gang... yes I know my last post was a big fat 'give up', but now I am just thinking that perhaps if we can figure out where the heck all these books are then I may stay as these portrait exchanges are a hoot. Part of the reason I just wanted to go was that I haven't had a book in almost a year so it just seemed kind of an annoying thing in the back of my mind. The exchange seems really active on the other side of the rotation, but I haven't seen and posts from a couple of members ahead of me for ages? Is there a backlog of books somewhere???
Please write after your name who's book(s) you have. Then we will know where the missing books are, and or the hold up in the rotation.

Claire - mine... will send back to Josh if we can figure out who has all the missing books ;)
Emon Xie - none
Death by Monkeys - none
Julie - Josh Burggraf, Morissa
Rob - Son
Josh - none
Jennifer - Emon
Morissa -
LarsPowderdry - none (sent Jennifer's book to Son 1-2 months ago)
Sonsational -

14 comments:

Kip Sauce said...

I have Son's book.

Julie said...

Josh: You have not received Claire's book?

emon xie said...

I don't have one currently.

barefootjosh said...

I did, but Claire asked for it to be mailed back to her. So Claire has Claire's book now.

claire said...

wow... josh, you are quick. Yu didn't give me a chance to change my mind ;)

barefootjosh said...

Ha! You can always mail it back...

Kip Sauce said...

Jennifer, Morissa, Lars, Son where are you ? We miss you !?

jennifer kraska said...

Hey Guys, sorry for the long absence. My move to Germany was successful (now I just need to wait for my stuff to arrive). I have Emon's book.
Take care.
Jenn

claire said...

where is Morissa and Son?? Neither of them have checked in for ages and it would appear they have a backlog of books???

Julie said...

I sent them a flickr mail last week and got no response...

claire said...

okay that has been a month now, and no reply from Son or Morissa, and a year without a book. I was hoping the energy would be back on, but it seems there is a bunch of books that have gone A.W.O.L. I guess I will bow out gracefully now, and bid you all adieu. Thanks and good luck to you all. :)

aAron said...

Sorry to see you go. You got your book back from the other group I mailed you right?

I'd love to know where my book is.

emon xie said...

what a bummer... sorry this fell apart after such a strong start!
e

Julie said...

goodbye Claire